There and back again: A Wheatie's tale

This blog is completely and totally for my Wheaton in England (WiE) summer trip.

My Photo
Name:
Location: IL, United States

Friday, July 14, 2006

A Journey in the Dark




The play was wonderful!! We attended the
Swan Theatre with its modern Elizabethian stage. We did other things before that too.
First we went to Warwick Castle (not in ruins!) and went through several exhibits of its and Englands warfaring history. We also saw demonstrations of archery, hawking, and a
trebuchet launching. After this we journied to Stratford-Upon-Avon to see Shakespeare's birth-home, Nash's house and Knott Garden, and then to Holy Trinity to see his buriel site.

After all this walking I needed tea afterwhich Daniel, Josh D--, J--, and I went to dinner (Yes I ate a lot) to the Golden Bee and had sonderful conversation. Then we walked down to see the play. I had a front row seat in the 1st gallery (Wonderous!!) and loved
every minute of it. But now I must go write a paper about this... Actually no, to bed.

Night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home