A conspiracy Unmasked
The whole of London is trying to ensure that my feet are going to fall off by the end of today.
So much has happened and I have little time to say it in.
I've been to so many places. But I'll post all that information later. I just wanted to tell everyone that I am still alive and very well. I've walked kilometers in the past few days. Really. Oh! And I went to Les Mis. last night. Standing room only for 3hrs. It was so worth it. Anyway I must be off. I am going to Westminster and the Tower today and perhaps a show of A Midsummer Night's Dream at the outdoor theatre.
So much has happened and I have little time to say it in.
I've been to so many places. But I'll post all that information later. I just wanted to tell everyone that I am still alive and very well. I've walked kilometers in the past few days. Really. Oh! And I went to Les Mis. last night. Standing room only for 3hrs. It was so worth it. Anyway I must be off. I am going to Westminster and the Tower today and perhaps a show of A Midsummer Night's Dream at the outdoor theatre.

2 Comments:
oh, just thought I would leave a note saying "hi" and also to beg you to have pictures of your trip on the other side of the pond and you must share pictures with me when you eventually come back to the US. :-)
ok I shall!
Post a Comment
<< Home