The Council of Shakespeare
I had the test today. It was interesting and at the end my wrist hurt lots. Afterwards Josh D--, Josh Urie, B--, Daniel, and me went to the Ashmolean. It is the oldest musuem in the UK and has a huge collection of Greek/Roman sculpture and Egyptian artifacts. It also, although I did not get that far today, has the largest collection of Pre-Raphaelite drawings and Minoan artifacts (next to one other place for the Minoan). Daniel and I went very slowly through the Greek/Roman/Egyptian rooms and then decided to head out as it was near closing time. We then wandered to the Oxfam Bookshop and I got a biography, Victoria R.I., and Daniel got a book on Chinese poetry. We returned to read and eat dinner. And now I am going to go work some more.
1 Comments:
Hi Tracey and Daniel, The museum sounded great but the bookstore sounded fabulous. Glad you are having such a wonderful time and making so many great memories. Love, Daniel's Mom
Post a Comment
<< Home