There and back again: A Wheatie's tale

This blog is completely and totally for my Wheaton in England (WiE) summer trip.

My Photo
Name:
Location: IL, United States

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Flight to the Shakespeare Exam

Today was the last day of King Lear in class. Tomorrow shall be the exam over that and Hamlet. It is nice having such a small group as we can all study together (I just finished going over Hamlet with D--, Daniel B--, and B--.)

Another great part about today is that Michael Ward came and gave us two lectures. The first one was on The Voyage of the Dawn Treader and how is its main them is that of dragons and the sins of Caspian and Eustace. His next lecture was after a hurried, but tasty, lunch (sadly without tea!!). It covered Saturn's medieval interpretaions and how that is used in The Last Battle. It was very good and I am definately going to get his book about the planets and the Chronicles when it comes out next spring.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Am replying to most of your comments but do not see any of them.
SAD...are they being eaten by the blogmonster.

lgharris (By atharris)

10:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

blogmonster? do blogmonsters eat socks too? because if they do, then that is definitely not cool. Um...now I forgot what I was going to say...but yeah...*waves to tracey-monkey*

5:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read too. I love hearing (reading) about what you´re doing. The pictures are great too. I´m in shock about your hair.

5:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home