There and back again: A Wheatie's tale

This blog is completely and totally for my Wheaton in England (WiE) summer trip.

My Photo
Name:
Location: IL, United States

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

A Knife in the Dark

Just curious... but does anyone read this? It would be nice to know. ::whines::

Today was filled with classes. I read Goneril's part in King Lear for Act II scene 4. I also went shopping in Oxford and got the obiglatory sweatshirt and some other things for people. (I'm not telling what they are.) I also did some homework and I think I shall now work on a paper or two.

Oh. Tomorrow is going to be fin because Micheal Ward is giving two lectures for the CS Lewis class. (And more Shakespeare too. We shall finish Lear and have a test on it and Hamlet Thursday and then away to Stratford on Friday.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, This is definitely getting read. Glad to hear that you are going to classes and doing work.....Actually sounds like a great !!! time. Wish I were there..

1:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home