The Departure of Coolness
It has been amazingly hot the past two days. Yesterday I almost did nothing at all, so as to remain cool. I did slack off on my paper to go to the GAP with some people and then to another Oxfam store. And I got the coolest books ever. I found a G.K. Chesterton book for Daniel and I also found the 1st ed. Ace Pirated version of the LotR. Isn't that amazing? I think so.
Now I am going to go type up my Shakespeare paper. Toodles.
New:
After the Shakespeare paper I went swimming in the river in University Park. I jumped off the bridge (15ft) into the fridged water. Be proud of me, please. I then went back, showered (much needed), and went to class.
Now I am going to go type up my Shakespeare paper. Toodles.
New:
After the Shakespeare paper I went swimming in the river in University Park. I jumped off the bridge (15ft) into the fridged water. Be proud of me, please. I then went back, showered (much needed), and went to class.

2 Comments:
heyla, Ehren,
Your flora - YOUR roses have tended and smell very good today. A trio of hands have removed spent flora,
ttfn, D, r, and p.u.
Actually no, just about no one has AC (There is none on campus or in shops or anywhere.) And most places do not even hav fans.
Post a Comment
<< Home