There and back again: A Wheatie's tale

This blog is completely and totally for my Wheaton in England (WiE) summer trip.

My Photo
Name:
Location: IL, United States

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

The Passage of the Time Before All These Papers Are Due

Well I have started my Shakespeare paper. Daniel is also working on papers. He is currently writing one on Jane Austin and Mary Shelly, which is very funny.
The only downside to all this (besides having to write papers) is that it's ridiculously hot in here.
Off to write about comedy!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I´m glad to hear that things are going well for you guys in England! Sounds like there are lots of papers and lots of hot weather, and lots of fun going on!
Love Ya! sarah

2:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

5:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

10:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

8:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home