There and back again: A Wheatie's tale

This blog is completely and totally for my Wheaton in England (WiE) summer trip.

My Photo
Name:
Location: IL, United States

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Helm's Deep.. In Water! (Saturday)

Today I awoke to the sound of rain and thunder. I great. Daniel and I did laundry and worked on papers and such. I did three site papers for Lewis and worked on my large Lewis paper, outlining it.
For lunch we went to the Eagle and Child and had to walk home through a wonderous downpour. After dinner we went to the Lamb and Flag with some guys and has a great time.

But today was mostly spent working on papers. Lots of fun. But at least it's cool!

I added more photos in WiE 3, 4 (now complete), and 5.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So happy when it rains. Joy! So much enjoying the pix I am. Precious wants to know the creatures, she does.

6:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

5:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

2:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home