There and back again: A Wheatie's tale

This blog is completely and totally for my Wheaton in England (WiE) summer trip.

My Photo
Name:
Location: IL, United States

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

The Black Gate is Closed on My Classes!

I am DONE with all of my papers! All I must do now is go to my final Shakespeare class and then goof off for a time. This probably involves a nap of some sort. Daniel is still finishing some Romantic work and twiking his Lewis paper. But I am all done! yay! ::Dances::

Yesterday was great except for the papers. I got to talk to my parents, which is what I hope to do later today as well. I also had the joy of staying up till 2am to write Shakespeare that I just finished (30 minutes before class). I am so smart! Anyway I am very tired and I am now thinking that a nap is assured me. Have a great day everyone!! g'night!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

12:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

5:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home