The Houses of Healing (Sunday Evening)
I had a lovely nap after kayaking, especially because I got a headache from a lack of caffiene in my system. But I slept it off and woke up for a shower and dinner.
That night I played cards and learned how to play Hearts. I was pretty good at it till the very end; it ended badly. I had lots of fun though. After this I called home and talked to my dad and then I went to bed.
The girls and I talked a bit and then went to sleep.
That night I played cards and learned how to play Hearts. I was pretty good at it till the very end; it ended badly. I had lots of fun though. After this I called home and talked to my dad and then I went to bed.
The girls and I talked a bit and then went to sleep.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home