There and back again: A Wheatie's tale

This blog is completely and totally for my Wheaton in England (WiE) summer trip.

My Photo
Name:
Location: IL, United States

Monday, July 31, 2006

The Siege of the Movie Theatre (Saturday Evening)

After that lovely jaunt in the rain we decided to do it again after dinner and go see Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest. I loved it. It was so very wonderful!! I would talk about it more, but I do not want to spoil it for anyone like someone did for me.. Lol. But it was ok.
We walked back and then went to bed. It was a lovely way to spend the evening in Ambleside proper.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! for Tracey getting to see the movie...but you know that we have to go see it again when you get back :-)Arrrr
(you might not read this until you get back, I hope that you have a safe trip though!!!)

8:18 AM  
Blogger Erhen said...

We have to see it together! I ::heart:: Pirates!

10:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home