The Choices of Mistress Tracey (Friday continued)
Greetings all, I sadly am here to inform you that I will not update my photos till I reach my hole in Hobbiton. But here is the update for Friday!!
I did in fact play some UNO after trying to call my parents twice. They were not there, but that was ok; I called them earlier in the day than normal. I also finished the book that I grabbed in the YHM. It was very good. (And completely non-school related.)
Then I went to bed looking forward to Saturday and Wordsworth. Yay!
I did in fact play some UNO after trying to call my parents twice. They were not there, but that was ok; I called them earlier in the day than normal. I also finished the book that I grabbed in the YHM. It was very good. (And completely non-school related.)
Then I went to bed looking forward to Saturday and Wordsworth. Yay!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home