The Land of No Shadows
I think the line 'the sun never sets on the Bristish Empire' was said by someone in the UK during summer. I think it doesnt set here or if it does it is only for a paltry few hours, between 12 and 4am or something horrible like that.
Anyway Daniel and I got up early and ate breakfast and went out to see what type of goodies we could grab for people at home. I think I have successfuly used up all my UK paper and coin monies. Did you know that you cannot exchange any coins?! Even £1 and £2 coins? Arghishness!!!
After grabbing goodies we went back to the hotel to put our things away.
Also J-- left today to meet up with friends and travel Europe.
Anyway Daniel and I got up early and ate breakfast and went out to see what type of goodies we could grab for people at home. I think I have successfuly used up all my UK paper and coin monies. Did you know that you cannot exchange any coins?! Even £1 and £2 coins? Arghishness!!!
After grabbing goodies we went back to the hotel to put our things away.
Also J-- left today to meet up with friends and travel Europe.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home