Of Lasagna and Fried Potatoes
Dinner was lovely today. I actually was able to eat slowly and enjoy my tea. This afternoon was also great, as I was able to relax, buy more Tolkien books and pack at my own pace... Did you know that I have an entire dufflebag devoted to books? Well I do. I think I have bought 40 so far. (Many as gifts!! Really! I only have about 30 for me.... I think.) I think I am under all the weight limits and have room in my luggage for more things, although I have not gotten any requests from people as to what they want. So it might just be mugs for you all.
I am off to read frivolous things and wonder at the state of the world.
I am off to read frivolous things and wonder at the state of the world.

1 Comments:
Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»
Post a Comment
<< Home