The Window on the End
Heyla all. Yesterday was great. After turning in all my papers I goofed off. I went to the Eagle and Child went some people from Wheaton and the Virginia group. While there we had dessert and heard the most horrible story about a journey to Germany gone wrong. It was horrible, but it will be the best story ever!!
We came back and played UNO in Daniel's room and it started to thunderstorm. I tried to call home, but the room with the phone was locked. Very sad. Now I am off to eat!
We came back and played UNO in Daniel's room and it started to thunderstorm. I tried to call home, but the room with the phone was locked. Very sad. Now I am off to eat!

2 Comments:
I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»
Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»
Post a Comment
<< Home