Homeward Bound
This one is going to be short as I cannot really remember what happened anymore. Sorry... Jet lag?
Anyway namely Daniel and I drove to his house on Thursday and then to my Aunt's house in Knoxville on Friday where my mother was. Friday also happened to be her birthday, so I got to give her her presents then. (Not to mention actally be there for her birthday, unlike last year...)
We then went out to eat and came back and crashed.
Anyway namely Daniel and I drove to his house on Thursday and then to my Aunt's house in Knoxville on Friday where my mother was. Friday also happened to be her birthday, so I got to give her her presents then. (Not to mention actally be there for her birthday, unlike last year...)
We then went out to eat and came back and crashed.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home